British Virgin Islands Business
Incorporation and Service Fees
1st Year Incorporation fees
Government License Fee $450
Set of certified Corporate documents for Client’s file $175
DHL courier $110
- The Certificate of Incorporation issued by the local registrar.
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members and Share Ledger
- The share certificate(s).
- Resolution for the appointment of initial Members and Managers, and distribution of share participations
- Corporate Management and Compliance Services, to keep the Company in good-standing and full and legally compliant, for first year
- On-going verification that the company complies with local laws.
- Renewal of the head office, the registered agent and the governmental charges from the jurisdiction in question.
- A fully dedicated agent from ATRIUM & ASSOCIATES (BVI) at your service for first year.
- 1st year Company head office (Registered address and Agent)
- 30 Minute Consultation with an Attorney!!*
- Unlimited Live Phone and Email Support!
- Initial Document Preparation within 24 Hours!
- Preliminary Name Search!
- PDF Document Review before Filing!
- Submission of Documents by Courier!
- Customized Articles of Association!
- Post Formation Legal and Tax Guide!
- PDF Copy of Filed Articles of Association!
- PDF Copies of All Customized Paperwork!
- Digital Kit!
Standard Package of Corporate Documents with Notary Only $185
Standard Package of Corporate Documents with Notary and Apostil $295
Certificate of Incumbency $160
Certificate of Good Standing $175
Notary certification and apostil $120
DHL delivery of documents $110
Annual fees from Year 2
Government License Fee $450
Provision of Registered Office $380
Provision of Local Registered Agent $350
Management and Compliance service fees as required under BVI Laws $700
Annual due diligence and compliance, as legally required $150
British Virgin Islands Today!
Matter you would like to discuss with us
Our multi-lingual team of business advisors is happy to assist you with all upcoming questions and issues in relation to your company. You may call or email us, and we will be happy to assist you in a fast and efficient manner. You can also come visit us at one of our offices near you, to personally discuss all matters you need to clarify, before you take a decision. Arrange an appointment and we will be happy to meet with you.
The information and materials contained in this website do not constitute an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy the products and services offered and rendered by Atrium & Associates (BVI) Ltd and shall be applied with prior consultation.
Atrium & Associates (BVI) Ltd does not offer legal or tax advice without consultation with certified professionals with related appropriate skill and expertise.
The information contained in this website is for general guidance on matters of interest only and should not be considered as guidance for financial or tax decisions, or a substitute for specific professional consultation.
While we have made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate and correct due to constant changes in laws, rules and regulations Atrium & Associates (BVI) Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from action taken or not taken relying on the information contained in this website. In particular no warranty is given as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability of such information and as to whether it is at all times up to date.
Atrium & Associates (BVI) Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage direct or indirectly arising from the application of any information contained in this website, including any loss, damage or expenses arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, mistake, inaccuracy, reliability of this website, its contents or related services, or due to any unavailability of this Site or any part thereof of any contents or related services.