Each shelf corporation was registered for the specific purpose of the age and not the name of the shelf company should be of primary importance.
Incorporate Company BVI
Ready-made BVI Business Companies
If you want to incorporate a company in the British Virgin Islands (BVI), a shelf company might be your best option.
Shelf and aged companies are previously formed companies also known by a number of terms, i.e. shelf or shell (usually refers to publicly traded) or aged or seasoned companies, corporations, limited liability companies or partnerships or combinations of terms.
Irrespective of the term, a shelf company offers unique opportunities. Perhaps the leading reason for acquiring an aged entity in general is credibility. An answer to the most common question, yes you may merge your history with an aged entity.
Business relationships are frequently influenced by the length of time a company has been in existence. This is often true when establishing financial and client/vendor relationships. Aged Corporations are corporations that are formed but have never been used.
There are examples in business when being able to show that you’ve been incorporated for a period of time is essential; you may need an aged corporation if:
- You are trying to establish a history for your business.
- You wish to enhance your corporations’ image with age.
- You want to build corporate credit. It may be easier with age.
- You want to encourage companies to do business with you. Some companies are more willing to do business with an established company vs. a younger company.
- If you wish to bid on a contract that requires your corporation be established for a certain period of time.
- If you wish to obtain a bank loan. It may be easier if you can show you have history of being incorporated.
- If you wish to obtain corporate credit cards and leases (for example, Gateway computers lease only to corporations 6 months old or more, etc.).
Each shelf corporation was filed by our firm for the specific purpose of being an aged corporation.
The age and not the name of the shelf company should be of primary importance as a name change can be readily accomplished.
Our pricing structure is complete, which means that the corporate status with the registrar of companies is current to include director filings, resident agent service, office identity and the conversion or opening of a bank account as required. There are additional services which may be required.
Incorporate your company in BVI now or buy a readymade company, should you wish to start your business as prompt as possible.
This is a list of ready-made and approved company names available as of today.
Buy a shelf or set up company BVI!
Shelf aged companies list
Additional (Legally Required) Service Fees
As an example, if you place an order on July 2020, this service fee will be charged only for 5/12 of its annual fee.
If this fee is $350/annual we shall invoice you for $145 only.
To build your selected shelf company with the right services and structure to meet all your business needs:
Shelf companies relevant notes:
1. The companies with a registration date indicated are already registered, exist as legal entities and are available for purchase.
2. The company names marked as “approved” have been approved for registration by the Registrar, but still need to be registered in the Registrar of Companies. The registration of an approved company name usually takes one business day.
3. Ordering a ready-made company (“shelf company”) does not necessarily mean that the documents will be shipped out immediately. If You are a new client, our usual Know Your Client procedures will have to be completed, and payment will have to be made.
4. A shelf company usually has an “open” configuration. As such, it would still need the directors to be elected, shares allocated, the respective internal Registers and Resolutions drawn up, etc. These post-incorporation procedures can only be completed after a client order is received and take additional time.
5. The documents of a shelf company are not certified by Notary or legalized by Apostille. These certifications are normally required in order to make the company documents useful at all in any foreign country. If you need these certifications, some additional time between one and five business days will be required before the documents can be shipped. This timeframe does not depend on us, but on the respective notarial and Government offices and their workload.
6. All-in-all, choosing a shelf company can save you one or a few business days which are usually necessary to prepare the initial incorporation and to register a new BVI IBC with the Registrar of Companies. However, the final preparation of the company before shipment will still take anywhere between one and ten business days, depending on the details of Your order, and on the receipt of the respective Due Diligence information and the payment from You.
7. IMPORTANT: For an existing shelf company, the next annual renewal payment (Government duty, Registered Agent, Registered Address and other annual maintenance fees, if applicable) may become due and payable much sooner than for a brand-new incorporation. This is due to the period of time that has already elapsed since the initial date of incorporation of the shelf company (the time which the company spent “on shelf”). A purchaser of a shelf company will be required to cover the standard annual maintenance fees for the full elapsed period of time since the initial registration date of the company. This becomes especially important at purchase of “vintage” companies – companies older than 1 year at the date of purchase. “Vintage” companies will be substantially more expensive than new incorporations, due to the previously accrued annual maintenance fees which will have to be covered by the buyer. Therefore, we suggest You pay a special attention to the date of incorporation of the chosen company. These precautions do not apply to companies indicated only as “Approved”.
8. We strongly oppose and do not recommend entering into any business transactions in the name of Your offshore company before you have received the original documents!